Tuesday, November 4, 2008

History

This one is mostly for me to remember this day for years to come....NOVEMBER 4th 2008, the year Barack Hussein Obama became President of the United States of America.....

I am not a Democrat or a Republican. I've always been in the middle because I never really trusted or understood either side. It's not just Obama that captivated me it's the fact that he inspired so many people including me..It wasn't all about him. For me I just wanted this country to get back to being progressive or at least focus more on that...I've always been fascinated with the future and now it looks like we can look forward now and not just stay the same ...

I've never been an outwardly patriotic..I love being an American but I also care what the rest of the world thinks and we are a global society. So this is not just a good thing for the US but hopefully for the world.

So that's my take on this day in history...I am proud to be a part of it and finally welcome optimism ...

No comments: