Monday, October 6, 2008

Will work for food....

No I am not homeless just jobless at the moment. After a year or so of touring around the country for Shirts for a Cure and living in various cities I decided to move back to Los Angeles. My heart and soul was just not comfortable back in Pennsylvania. So the challenge I now face is finding gainful employment during an economic crisis. Suffice to say it hasn't been easy, not that I expected it to be. L.A. is such a vast city there has to be something for me, something I can ride a bike or take a bus too though. I sold my truck over a year ago so I must rely on public transportation or my own legs. I'm writing more for myself in hopes of looking back on it in the months ahead and being grateful for whatever job I may have...





So the hunt continues....

No comments: