Thursday, March 20, 2008

Crossroad...


Have I hit an emotional rock bottom? Here I am at 32,wondering what I'm going to do with my life.. I know most people would say "hey man, you are lucky you can do whatever you want" which I guess is true. In my head I feel I should be past all of this. No one
is pressuring me to get married and start having kids but my paternal instincts are kicking in.
I think I've accomplished many things in my life but there is one more thing I really want to do, travel the world. I'm working my way to achieving this goal and honestly once I do this I think I will be ready to start a family. All I know is that when I eventually do get married my family will be my number 1 priority.
This kind of life I'm living now is fun and exciting and will be great for stories in the future. I guess I need to learn how to live more in the moment..

What is to come? Who knows..we'll just have to see I guess

1 comment:

gloriousfindings said...

You sound grounded my friend. Always enjoy the present or you won't enjoy the future. Send me your email address, I still don't have it for some reason.

Keith E