Monday, February 4, 2008

The space between my ears..

Are blogs supposed to have a certain theme or can they just be random rants about anything? I guess for now I'll go with random rants since I don't have a specific topic I want to discuss. Don't you hate it when life is screaming at you to make changes but you just don't know where to begin?
My body is trying to tell me something right now. It is not happy. It likes to work. It doesn't enjoy being alone so much and to be quite honest it is in dire need off some physical affection. My mind is stopping me from getting these things. I will be working soon so that will be taken care of but my mind is holding me back from everything else. I have a very hard time of letting go and it not only is taking a toll on my love life or complete lack of , it's taking a toll on my body.
Basically I need to stop making excuses and make the necessary changes to improve my situation. I guess I like to torture myself so when things finally start going right I appreciate it more. It's not a fun way to live and it doesn't leave much room for stability.
How you learn to let go of yourself? To put others before you? I want to be able to do that. I don't mean to be so selfish it more out of survival then it is about purposefully being selfish.
I have so much to learn I just need to accept that....



Moments like this make me realize that life is not always a cliche....


No comments: